Attention Tampa Bay Volunteers!
We have a bunch of volunteer opportunities in Tampa here at HorsePower for Kids. It’s a phenomenal way for Tampa Bay students to help out at our local non-profit, while receiving service hours for school.
Check out this awesome video of some of our generous volunteers!
We’re always looking for Tampa Bay Area volunteers who want to help give back, while enjoying the families who love visiting in the Tampa area. Our Tampa Bay volunteers help out with our petting zoo, ranch parties, pony rides and so many of our other fun activities.
As a volunteer you’ll learn a lot about our wide variety of farm animals, and you’ll be helping a great non-profit, all while receiving your community service hours.
- Volunteers must be 15yrs old or older. Children between the ages of 12yrs-14yrs can volunteer with a parent.
- Volunteering is a commitment of at least 4 hours a month.
- Volunteering is a rewarding community service and means you want to help make a difference by serving others and supporting a cause without expecting anything in return.
- Volunteers are dedicated individuals who believe in the mission of this organization.
- Volunteers come from all economic, educational and social backgrounds.
- Volunteers help serve wherever they are needed.
- As a volunteer you represent HorsePower for Kids.
- Volunteers must be reliable, respectful, courteous, professional and carry a friendly smile at all times.
- Volunteers are the back bone of HorsePower for Kids .
- Volunteering also means you will learn new things, make new friends and have fun at the same time.
Please visit https://www.horsepowerforkids.com/ or call (813) 855-8992. We’re located at: 8005 S. Racetrack Rd. Tampa, Florida 33635.
HorsePower for Kids, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization who provides a farm and petting zoo for people who would benefit from interaction with animals. HorsePower for Kids, Inc. currently serves as a sanctuary for animals of all kinds.